Saturday, December 29, 2012


Your Favorite Posts of 2012

I just looked back on the stats from this year and found that three blog entries got the most hits from readers. What do these posts have in common? They all address the ABCs of starting to write. Gathering Story Ideas encourages nurses to keep a file of nursing care events they can write about, How to Be a Good Freelancer lists some simple Dos and Don’ts for the independent writer, and Letting Go briefly discusses editing your own work but then realizing when it’s time to, well, let it go.

Framed view along Grand View Point Trail, Canyonlands National Park, Utah
Photo by Gail M. Pfeifer, RN, MA
I’m encouraged by the hits here, because the popularity of these posts means my blog readers really do want to write. I don’t have profiles of who is doing the reading, but I can assume most are nurses, based on the title of my blog. Please continue to read, and let me know what other topics might help to nudge you along the writing path in 2013. And Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment